OpenPowerlifting can optionally associate lifters with their Instagram profiles.
The list of
An example of the table format is below:
Note that the table entries are in alphabetical order by Name.
Because the associations are made in a single file, it is particularly convenient to add an Instagram using GitLab's online editor:
- Log into a GitLab account.
- Browse to lifter-data/social-instagram.csv.
- Click the
Editbutton, near the top-right corner of the displayed file.
- Scroll to where the name should be alphabetically.
- Type in a new line, in the format
Name,Instagram, with no spacing before or after the comma, like the lines around it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, add a commit message (like "Add IG for Your Name"), and click
- Copy and paste the title of the new merge request into the Description textbox.
- Check all three checkboxes next to the phrases:
- Delete source branch when merge request is accepted
- Squash commits when merge request is accepted
- Allow commits from members who can merge to the target branch
- Click the
Submit Merge Requestbutton.
The proposed change is now submitted for automatic testing, manual review, and inclusion.